The set of classes of Objective.js:
- Donwload and install the library, the test programs and all the examples in your development environment.
- Programmer's manual
- Read the complete documentation on all the classes of Objective.js and their test programs.
- Architecture of an editor
- Study the organization of the code of an editor which coordinates the exchanges between a data model, inspectors which edit the values of the model, a view which displays the state of the model in real time and a delegate in charge of automatically saving the data of the model.
- Editing an animated text
- Learn how to obtain from an animation programmed in CSS the equivalent effect in a clip and how editing the clip parameters is coded.
- Editing a text animated by a program
- Editing a video filtered by a canvas
- Learn how to obtain from a video filtered with a canvas the equivalent effect in a clip and how editing the clip parameters is coded.
- Write data on a server
- Build an editor which lets the user load or drag and drop an image from the local disk, define its dimensions and upload the image and its dimensions to a remote server.
- Manage a user file space with a protected access
- Manage a deposit of JPG, PNG or GIF images and PDF documents shown as a wall of thumbnails.
- Configure charts by Plotly
- Edit the data and the configuration parameters of a line chart and a bar chart made with the library provided by Plotly and see the result.
- Build sophisticated interactive applications.
- Rely on a simple and solid MVC architecture.
- Work with your usual development tools.
- Use your own graphical designs.